Thursday, February 07, 2008

Mitt Romney's Campaign Died For Your Sins

Mitt's out, and he's classy to the very end:

"If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and make it more likely that Senator Clinton or Obama would win. And in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign, be a part of aiding a surrender to terror," Romney told the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington. [Emphasis mine]

Well. Fuck. You. Mitt Romney.

Any of those trust fund leeches you call sons going to join up and fight in this crucial war for all that is good and holy? Especially now that "one of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping to get me elected" has failed so miserably?

Nah, didn't think so.